Saturday, November 27, 2004

Virus Found

AHHH A freaking virus. I HATE windows. I'm really thinking I'm going to switch to Linux... I'm too much of a baby about it. :-P I DO have a podcast for you guys tho. Its about 20 minutes long, with only one song... man, I can ramble. I hope its no too boring. (that's my self-insecurity/pessimism kicking in, ignore it.)

Get the podcast here. 23.7 Megs/ 20 min and 42 sec./160 kbps



Production Notes:

J2Communications: get your free audio comment phone line set up today!

Skype: Skype me ---->

Grisoft: These are the guys that provide a really nice free virus scanner. Seeing as their website can be a little complicated, here is a direct link to the free version download page.

The Polar Express Movie: An amazingly done movie. Well put to together. Truly a beautiful film. :) I recommend it to everyone. It is a great way to start the Christmas Season.

Access Synths: beautiful synths, right here. The Virus controller (the one I used in the song played) can be found here. For a really cool (expensive!!) synth, look here

My J2Comm. Number: (Call this to leave an audio comment) 1-440-551-4525

You know, I'm bound to have forgotten something. Just give me a shout if I did. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Nick Starr of the Mini Source Code....I liked the first show I heard from you, it was the 11/26 show and I have 2 more to listen to. I can't wait...

Keep up the good work....

BTW. I liked the song at the end of the show.

- Nick Starr
me@NickStarr.com
http://www.NickStarr.com

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your dailygrindcoffee.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your dailygrindcoffee.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com