Wednesday, November 24, 2004

That 60's Christmas Show

Last night I went to "The Boiler Room" community theatre to see "That 60's Christmas Show". You can get my full review in the podcast from last night. Now, I realize that there need to be a few improvements on the show, and I believe this podcast will be very different from the other, just in the way I speak and all. I put some good thought into this one; tell me what you think... O, and its taken me this long to post it because my cable modem is worthless. I have also found an alternative to hosting my own podcast. It should be up and running by the next podcast, making the download much much quicker.



Get the podcast here!


Production Notes:
First Song: "Le Monde" by The Thievery Corporation.
Second (last) Song: "PBS/KAE" by Tycho.

Other Links Mentioned:
The Boiler Room Theatre. You can purchase tickets online as well!

Freeview: the Free British digital T.V. equivalent. (well, nothings free, but it's pretty close.)

Also, you can now send me an audio comment by calling 1-440-551-4525. It will then email me the audio file, and who knows, if its a good comment, it might appear in the next show! All sorts of cool things are happening.


this is an audio post - click to play

No comments: