Monday, November 15, 2004

So long, xanga.

Current list of those willing/looking at leaving/or allready left xanga.

Agent Skippy, of course.
Blake A.
tyler
Will G.
Alex A.
...
any others?

As for keeping everything in one place for ease of use, my brother has shown me an awesome alternative. its Del.icio.us. Here is a small preview, it is my Delicious account. You can organize all your "bookmarks into one single page/database using a gmail-like organization system (not that of the standard Folder hierarchy). I can start adding a bunch of FRA blogs to my list, and tag them with FRAblogs tag, then when you go to http://del.icio.us/tag/FRAblog you will find all the blogs added by anyone in their database (if you create your own account, you can add as well) bam, everyone is connected. AAANNDD you can subscribed to these through RSS Feeds. (RSS= really simple syndication). It is a borken down, nothing but the text version of a weblog, which is much easier to read from a simple txt file than going to and searching through your mail/ the xanga pages. DON'T BE AFRAID OF CHANGE XANGANEERS. The time has come...

P.S.- ask me about any of this, and I'll explain with better detail. and, as for a podcast, I should have one by tomorrow sometime. :)

No comments: