Tuesday, November 16, 2004

A new era

here begins a new era in my life. The play is over, just about everything in school reminded me of it somehow... it's hard. I'. ( i guess). yeah, well. I'm hoping some of my friends will have a LAN party soon, so there. :-P (what?!?!) Tyler was sick today. I hope you get better, man. Latin just isn't the same.

As for a podcast. I gave up last night after a few failed attempts. maybe I expect to much from myself and a G3, maye not. but it sucked. It was about a 20 minute show too. I just don't want to put such a bad recording out on the internet. if you feel differently, feel free to let me know.

YOU KNOW WHAT?!?! I'M GOING TO RELEASE MYPODCASTINTO THE WILD!! GO, RUN FREE!! (man, am i wierd.)

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Glad you posted the podcast anyway man. Everybody has to start somewhere :) I'm just glad I get to hear it! It showed right up in iPodder X, but it still appears under 3 posts....weird. Might want to lower he volume a little on the background music, it overpowers your radio voice. Can't wait for the next one.