Sunday, November 14, 2004

ITS ALL OVER!!

I don't believe it... "The Dining Room" is over... What'll I do in the afternoons? THANKSGIVING IS NEXT WEEK?!?!?!?! Holy crap, what happened to the past two weeks. (spent them in a freaking dining room) I loved every minute of it. There won't be a podcast to go with this post due to the homework that I must complete :-(. What a bummer, what a way to end the entire show... doing homework... Anyway, the next few days'll be really really hard. i'm gonna have to find some way to get by, I know I will. I'll probably end up buying the soundtrack to How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying for something to look forward to. Allright, I'm out for the night.


O yeah, and i changed the URL for the blog to http://DailyGrindCoffee.blogspot.com . It just makes more sense...

No comments: