Tuesday, November 30, 2004

(Deap Breath In)

Can you smell the coffee brewing? I almost can...
That's right, I have another podcast for everybodé. All sorts of wierd things in this one. I'm not thinking it'll be as good as the last one, so if you haven't heard the one from the 27th, go listen to it. :-/ I kind of threw this one together, mainly because I really wanted to do a podcast... Overall my life is going well. :-P Enjoy...

Get the podcast. 28.5 MB/ 24min:54sec / @ 160kbps

Production Notes:

GoogleTV: The Next chapter in the battle for world control... The Original article is found here.

The Truth is easier than you think: Here, you'll find that the truth required much less energy. so taking the hard road is actually easier....

Frist Song: "Vermillion" by The Album Leaf on the album One Day I'll Be On Time. Get the album off of the iTunes Music Store easily from here.

Second Song: "Blue Diamonds" by The Long Winters on the album When I Pretend To Fall. You can actually download "Blue Diamonds", as well as other songs from their collection here, at their web site.

Don't forget... that special offer... ;-)

No comments: