Monday, November 22, 2004

At School

Well, i'm at school for this post, so I'll have to make it quick. My internet was down this morning, so i couldn't post my podcast that I did last night. I explain most things in there, so you oughta listen to it. :-P



Production Notes:

Opening Song: "Sal Del Mar" by System 7 on album "The Seventh Wave".

Ending Song: Got from Indie Feeds:. They should explain the rest. Since I'm at school, I can't tell you the links to where to go, but once you listen to the podcast, Ir'll tell you. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will edit this once I get home, if I have time...

P.S. I also can't help the fact that the speed for download of my podcast is about as slow as my finger nail's growth rate. I am trying to find an alternative host on the web. I really don't want to pay extra money/ can't pay extra money. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Win Nadeau said...

Woah, I'm using firefox here at school, its having some trouble with the HTML of this site. IE and Safari are okay, but something is up with firefox. I'll get cracking on that, its not THAT bad tho. And I only have a few firefox regulars, so i guess if i get a complaint, I'll do something about it....