Thursday, November 18, 2004

Back to the Grind

Aaannnd, I'm back here today. I have quite a bit of homework to do. Lots of studying, but next week is only a two day week. And my motivation for this week is the Band of Brothers marathon tomorrow. Word.

I do also have another podcast for you guys. Its about 23 minutes long. I think I'm finally figuring out how to do this.



Production Notes:
Recording Program Used: Audacity for Windows
Opening Song: By: Acapulco Soundlab. Very cool independant band I found on GarageBand.com. As they so aptly stated:


It "Gives your brain that fresh, minty feeling."
:-D


4 comments:

Daniel said...

Loved the show tonight. I enjoyed the music, and your commentary a lot more than when you just played with the korg. It made for a better podcast I think. You should give out your e-mail on air rather than just saying e-mail me, for those that subscribe to the feed, but don't know your address. Also, Allie and I totally wanted you to answer that telemarketer and say "hi, I'm recording this, you're on the Daily Grind!" :)
Oh yeah, the production notes rule to, it gives us an idea of what the show contains, more details are always helpful. Keep up the great work!

Win Nadeau said...

Oh My God's February 14th: the official request. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, while were on the request line....Kings of Convenience are RIAA safe too :) and their album Riot on an Empty Street is amazing!

Win Nadeau said...

anonymous eh?