Sunday, November 28, 2004

Into the Grind

The Thanksgiving break is ending, as we all know. I will be having to go back to school. :( I have thoroughly enjoyed my break. Also, another podcast is ready for your ears. Its my last podcast before I get back into "The Daily Grind" of life. O yeah, those of you who can check out the album art. I through in a little goodie pic. ;-)

A nice little link to thepodcast for your convenience. 22.1 MB / 19 mins 18 sec / @ 160kbps



Production Notes:

Del.icio.us and Firefox bookmark sync: This wonderful plugin, known as "foxylicious", will synchronize all of your Del.icio.us bookmarks with your Firefox bookmarks, thus making it extremely easy to add to your social bookmarks.

Helium 3 energy source: Original article found here.


Hybrid Animal Craziness: Original article found here.

Blue Screen of Death In the UK: Haha, although said to be a little blown out of proportion, it was still a major screw up. Original Article is here. For those of you that don't know what the B.S.O.D. is, search google.com

The only song played: "Angels We Have Heard on High" by Tim Thompson on his Christmas Album. A nice classical guitar version of the Christmas song. I recommend the album as well. :-)

** if anything forgotten, leave me an audio comment at 1-440-551-4525.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

louisiana home equity loans