Friday, December 03, 2004

T.G.I.F.

Wow, this has been a very very busy week. Between hosting Cocoa and Carols, and school. It has been a fun week tho... I think.... Anyway, new podcast from Friday afternoon. After feeling a little down about podcasting in general, I think I'll be back up here come tomorrow. I have a really fun idea for the next podcast. :-P

Get the podcast here. 26.21Mb / 26mins / @ 128kbps. (I lowered the compression rate for ease of download size. Let me know what if you think I should keep them at 160.)

Production Notes:

First Song: "I've Got You Under My Skin" by the Porter Project. I found this group on emusic, but they have been taken off. :-( I can't his stuff anywhere on the internet. I guess I got the album at the right time then. A truly awesome artist.

Mars Article; Found here.

Catcher in The Rye: What a crazy book.

alright, I guess this podcast was mainly an update on my life, but that's what it's supposed to be, right? :-P O yeah, don't forget the gmail offer.

No comments: