Tuesday, December 21, 2004

BlogDate

Once again, I get behind on the podcast/blog schedule. I'm sorry. I actually had a podcast ready by mid-yesterday, but I couldn't get it uploaded to the .Mac account. Here it is nonetheless.

Get it here. 16.8 Mb | 18:15 | @128kpbs

Production Notes:

Opening song: By "Desmond" It was on a comilation album, and I can't find anything else about the artist. i have a feeling I'm missing something.

Google's Wierd Search: You'll have to see for yourself. :-P

Podcast Prediction: The original article is found here.

Ending Song: "Piano Pop Song in C# Major" by Popular Genius. Album= Glittering Generalities.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting about the Google search... you have to admit that if, in a conversation about your website, you say "just do a Google search for fingernail growth rate" that person will always remember you.

Mike
"RedCooper02"

-Peace-

Win Nadeau said...

lol, indeed. that would be quite memorable. :-D