Sunday, December 26, 2004

New Changes, as opposed to the old.

Well, at this time of change in season coming from the hype of Christmas to the New Year, then onto new beginnings in January, find myself being challenged by many things. This is a good thing, of course. Anyway, as for podcasting, I now own the Belkin Voice Recorder for the iPod. This should make podcasting go fairly easily while on the go. I'm envisioning updates even in the middle of the day at school, sayyy during a study hall or something of the sort. :-P

Anywho, my Holidays have been filled with laughter, joy, and genuine goodness, which is welcome at any time in my life. Its somewhat odd coming from the high-speed train known as "school", "school life", and all that implies then slamming the breaks into the blissfull Christmas Holiday.

OOoo, i also have the opportunity to get an account with Radio Userland, which would provide me with more webspace, enough to build a fully functional website, which I could expand to do whatever I need it to do. Sort of... Let me know if you have an opinion.

Alright, i'm off for the evening. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, So long. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about Chocolate Lovers
. You can check it out at Chocolate Lovers


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder