Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Latin Exam

I felt a little iffy on this one since the beginning. I just didn't know what to expect, or what to know. :-P I'm pretty sure I got a B on it, which would still give me an A average for the semester... That'd be nice to have. :-D Tomorrow= History with my beloved (by that I mean despised) teacher. I will be studying for at least 2 hours hopefully. Somehow, I can do that really easily for math or Chemistry, but not for history... I think more than half of my problems in that class are the teacher. In fact, I know all of my problems in that class are from the teacher. Just take a look and my history of history classes... ;-) So, going to go through tomorrow, maybe have some fun with "datapool". (search google, and search deep to find out what I'm talking about). I must go study, then I shall ride out into the west on my Stallion to become immortal in the eyes of history.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Win,

I saw this on Slashdot & thought of you:

http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=04/12/14/1935258&from=rss

-Mike-
"RedCooper02"

Win Nadeau said...

Hey yeah, i saw that one, posted a comment just to give my opinion. :-P Thanks for the link, really cool. I'd like to see more techno-involvement between the community and high schoolers.