Wednesday, December 15, 2004

ExamCast

Well, here it is. The next podcast.

Get the podcast here. | 19.6 Mb | 21:10 | @ 128Kbps (Touché)

Production Notes:

Opening Song: "Journey to Reedham (7AM mix)" by Squarepusher. Although I just discovered the album this was released on, "Big Loada", WAS released by the RIAA. (not WarpRecords) Too late, I've already done the production... owell. :-/

Someday i'll be able to pull these images off my palm, I'm pretty sure I took a picture of the advertisement I saw... :-P

Last Song: "Our Own Way to Fall" by Yo La Tengo. Album: And Then nothing Turned Itself Inside Out. GREAT album I recommend it to anyone.




^|^ About that link, I have no idea why it is working, but I am with the relatives right now, so I can't do too much about it. :-/ This weekend, my first weekend off (NO MORE EXAMS!!) has been really busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I must disagree with Dan... I don't know who is "we". I think a podcaster must take care of the quality, right. But also to the bandwith he will generate on the net.

196 kbps is very good for music, but for voice 64 is the best. Even the phone quality is 32 or less ! Look at Adam Curry or other podcasts. They mostly produce their show at 64 kpbs (in fact : 64 mono, 128 stereo). with voice record, a higher rate won't change anything.

Now, maybe the encoder is responsible.... Or as I fear, Dan uses some sound that doesn't mix well with the podcast. Must everybody get a change only because one listener doesn't accept that his sound on his computer alter the show ? I just find this very egocentric ! But maybe there are many other listener that a bugged by there own sound, when listening.

And finaly, think that maybe there are people out there that are using a normal phone line too.

Olivier

Anonymous said...

Snif...

This mp3 isn't in the rss feed :'(

Olivier