Friday, January 21, 2005

Forever

It has been forever. I know. I've found other things to do. Such as gaming, music making, school (of course). Maybe I've moved on... No clue. But Tyler yelled at me today (not literally) telling me to update. So, this is what I did last night instead of my homework... :-/ I did end up getting it finished in the morning.



Wow, the quality looks aweful here, but just view it in a new window. (click on it.) Indeed, Battlefield 1942 has taken off with me again. Alas, it is terribly fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh the life of being a HS student. Dude, you had a big impact on many people as far as your podcast went. You can't knock a few for complaining. It should be taken as a compliment. Anyway - all the best to you. If & when you're ready to start up again I'm sure all the listeners will be too.

-Peace-

RedCooper02

Win Nadeau said...

Awww, thank you. That is very encouraging to hear. I think I'd like to relive and revive the podcasting era of my life. :-D