Sunday, May 01, 2005

New Month

Now I welcome in the new month of May. :-D It has been a week since the closing of the spring musical, "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", and I'm feeling pretty good. I kinda took last week off during school. (not a good idea) But things haven't gotten too bad, yet. I guess its about time I resurrect the old blog. It has been long dead, so why not come back now. I don't think I'll be doing a podcast, tho. I think those days are gone for good. There are too many other podcasts now, it was fun while it laster, tho. :-/

Moving on, I saw Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe yesterday. Well, it didn't stick to the book, but I didn't really expect it to. Overall I'd say it was good. They did do a wonderful job of keeping the random hilarity that Douglas Adams intended in his novel. They kept plenty of small detail events in the plot, but the overall storyline deviated a good bit from the book. I recommend it... Go see it, then be inspired to read the book. I will definitely be picking up the book again sometime this week.

I can drive, this is fun. And, as always, life plows onward.

Though for the departed (show) we shed a mournful tear...

No comments: