Thursday, May 12, 2005

Movin' Right Along

When I look back on the past week, it seems to have been moving at simple, steady, sultry pace. It seemed to go SO slowly while during the fact, and it still seems to have gone slowly, but not that slow... Does this make sense?



The LAN party was a total success. We only played two games. Battlefield, and Red Alert 2 (only two of us could play Red Alert at a time due to copying restrictions :-P ). So Battlefield 1942 dominated by far. And, just about everything worked flawlessly. AND we had a record number of attendees, 7. B01N6.


Driving is cool. And since I'm 16 now, I can get a job. :-D Therefore, I've been applying all over the place. I'd love to have some kind of tech support/network assistant job, but I'm willing to take a job just about anywhere. I would just prefer to put my tech skills to work. O, if any of you happen to be employers, check out my resume. It might be a little loose and informal, but it best describes me.


Upcoming Events

- none, really. Except that next week is basically review week, and the week after that I have exams, and then....

I'm FRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, if I could, I would hire you on the spot! Very impressive resume little bro.
I'm extremely proud! : )
I Love You,
~Awwww.... Big Sister~