Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Summer '07 - an introduction and review

Well folks, after a long, unannounced hiatus, I'm back.

A quick update: High school was great, but it's over, looking forward to college in the fall.

What will be my purpose in starting up this silly blog again? Well, daily updates (hopefully) will keep me on task with my ultimate summer goals. Mostly, this is for me, not for you. Sad.
So what have I been up to in the past week or so of summer?

That's about it, until now. --->>

You see, this book my brother gave me has gotten my entrepreneurial spirit aroused, so I'm not so sure if a traditional job is in store for me this summer. Why walk when you can fly, right? I'll keep you posted on what exactly this means, as I am still trying to figure that one out myself. While I did want to take an online Japanese course from GATech over the summer, that kind of fell through. =/ Japanese would have been awesome to learn, maybe in the fall.

I'll be posting at the end of each day, or maybe every other day, accounting what exactly it was I did that day, just to see if it even matters in a few weeks. And I'll try not to ramble.

No comments: