Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Social Weekend

A lot has gone on since I last posted. Well, not a lot. Rather, a lot has happened, but I haven't gotten anything accomplished. That doesn't mean I didn't have fun; it just means I didn't get anything done. And that's okay sometimes. But I need to get stuff done.
These activities included playing Wii with my friends all Saturday afternoon, going to a bonfire Sunday evening at Mr. Barnes' house (sophomore english teacher), and OWNING the Boss in Karazhan that I mentioned a few posts ago. Yes, we primetime raiders took revenge on the Shade of Aran for all the pain he caused us. =D
So, this'll be a short post to say that I'm still alive, but not doing anything exciting at the moment. Adios.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey,

What do you mean, "I won the Young American Primitive Album"? Is it your album or someone else's that you won? Explain yourself.

~Big Sister~

P.S. Glad you're still alive! (even if you're "not doing anything")