Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Ramblings

Well, I'm back with some more ramblings. I hope I haven't ruined my old crowd. :-P Although, I don't blame you for leaving. But hey, I actually have a full podcast now.

Get the podcast here. 19:35 | 16 Mb | 112k

Podcast Notes:

Opening Song: "Happy Daze" by Jeep Jazz Project.

Fun Stuff:

Toy Hostage: It's going to be kinda sad if he's really a person...

Q&A with Emmanuel Goldstein.
Hacking is, very simply, asking a lot of questions and refusing to stop asking. This is why computers are perfect for inquisitive people -- they don't tell you to shut up when you keep asking questions or inputting commands over and over and over. But hacking doesn't have to confine itself to computers. Anyone with an inquisitive mind, a sense of adventure and strong beliefs in free speech and the right to know most definitely has a bit of the hacker spirit in them.


Q&A with IBM's Charles Palmer.
Hacking is unauthorized use of computer and network resources. (The term "hacker" originally meant a very gifted programmer. In recent years though, with easier access to multiple systems, it now has negative implications.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOORAY!! I loved this podcast! I'm so glad you found time to put it together. I know how busy life can be, and I really appreciate you doing one. I love hearing your voice and what's going on in your life. : )
Win, you are an amazing guy, and I am honored to be your sister.
With Love,
~Lauren~

Daniel said...

Any feed problems that you know of? The enclosure doesn't seem to be showing up properly in Pod2Go... The previous posts are working fine, but the newest one doesn't show up. Hmmmm.
I'll keep trying.