Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Inspiration

well guys, I have a new inspiration for podcasting now. I have been quoted in a featured story at PBS's Newshour Site. "Podcasting Power for the People" quoted me several times concerning the teenage podcasting society. :-D Pretty cool, eh? :-P I reckon this means I better get back on the band-wagon and podcast-away. Look toward a Friday night podcast... ;-) I shall say no more.


Computer Talk:

My Debian file-server crashed over the weekend. :-( I needed a quick-fix, so I installed Mandrake 10.1 with a samba server. Pretty easygoing right? This hopefully won't be permanent, seeing as it didn't really fix anything. SWAT/Samba is pretty messed up (a thorn in my side, no doubt). I'll probably be switching to a gentoo server mainly because I know/love gentoo. Until then, all my music files will just sit on an unused Hard Drive. :-(

No comments: