Friday, July 13, 2007

An update

Whenever I go on vacation, I always tend to read the news a good deal more often. So yes, articles like this one make me sad, while articles like this make me happy. Nevertheless, I can't help but finally listen what I've been hearing for months on my favorite radio station, Groovesalad on SomaFM. I pretty much always have some kind of music playing with whatever I do, and whenever I'm at my computer, I'm listening to "GrooveSalad: A tasty plate of ambient beats and grooves." While this internet radio station plays DOESN'T play commercials, they have had to change that over a big change in government policy. Over the past several months, they've been playing commercials to promote SaveNetRadio.org, a site dedicated to stopping this change in royalty rates. Well, I'm sure you've already gone to both websites that I mentioned since I linked them, so let me just say that if you have ever enjoyed listening to an internet radio station, go to SaveNetRadio.org, find the number for your state's senator, and call them. I have, and I know that will make a difference. The site gives you a nice little script with the right things to say and such, so it's all very easy. Anyway, my only regret is that I haven't really done anything about it until now.


SaveNetRadio.org

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so impressed by your advocacy for something you really believe in. Way to take action and make a difference!
I anxiously await the release of WinNadeau.com! : )

Love you!
~Big Sister~

Unknown said...

I hear senators are fond of blowjobs...